Ride Start: Tramontin Harley-Davidson, Exit 12, Route 80, Hope, NJ. Bagels, coffee and refreshments will be at the start for all participants!
- Registration: 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Kickstands up: 10 a.m.
Ride End: Lewis Morris Park, Sugarloaf Area A & B, Morristown, NJ. Meet Seeing Eye dog and puppies, join us for a catered lunch and music, buy a 50/50 ticket or raffle tickets for cool prizes!
Non-riders are welcome to join in at the park for the lunch, 50/50 and raffles! Lunch is $15 for non-riders and children 12 and under eat for free.
Fees (all proceeds benefit The Seeing Eye):
- Pre-registration (postmarked by Sept. 17): $20 riders, $15 passengers
- Day of event registration (or postmarked after Sept. 17): $25 riders, $20 passengers
- Lunch only (Noon at Lewis Morris Park): $15 (children 12 and under eat free!)
- 50/50 entry: $20 per ticket
Rider/passenger registrations INCLUDE a catered lunch at Lewis Morris Park and the first 100 registrants will receive a custom Seeing Eye® patch commemorating the ride!
They are seeking item donations for the raffle and sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Please contact Michelle Barlak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 539-4425 x1863 for more information.